School & Group Tours
Explore the history and heritage of northwestern Vermont with your organization, class,
group, or club.
Schools & Homeschool Groups
Scouts & Clubs
Adult & Senior Learners
The Saint Albans Museum offers customized experiences for educational, civic, and social groups designed to meet your interests and goals. Guided tours are available, and your visit includes a special admission discounts for all participants.
Bring SAM on the road!
We can also arrange a visit to your classroom or organization.
What you’ll discover…
Our archives and exhibits are especially strong in the following areas/themes:
- Life in St. Albans during the 19th Century
- Transportation in Vermont & New England: St. Albans, the Rail City
- Vermonters at War, including the St. Albans Raid
- Politics & Civic Life, featuring the Smith Family
- Economic, Medical & Social History: Regional businesses and merchants, local hospitals and practitioners, Lake Champlain, immigration, French-Canadian heritage, and more!
A Special Thanks…
Educational programming is funded in part by The Leadem Family Foundation, in memory of St. Albans natives Susan Rheaume Jordan and Roger M. Rheaume – and the Stranahan Trust (Advisor: Janet Seymour) of the Vermont Community Foundation. Additional support is provided by the Champlain Valley National Heritage Partnership.
Plan Your Visit
We’ll work with you to design an experience you won’t soon forget!