We offer customized experiences and admissions discounts for education groups of all kinds.
The Saint Albans Museum offers customized experiences for schools, homeschool students, Scouts, adult and senior learners, and other educational groups as well. This includes admissions discounts for all participants.
We can also arrange a visit to your classroom or organization.
What you’ll find
Our archives and exhibits are especially strong in the following areas/themes:
- Life in St. Albans during the 19th Century.
- Transportation in Vermont & New England: St. Albans, the Rail City.
- Vermonters at War, including the St. Albans Raid
- Politics & Civic Life, featuring the Smith Family
- Economic, Medical & Social History. Regional businesses and merchants, local hospitals and practitioners, Lake Champlain, immigration, and French-Canadian heritage.
Educational programming is funded in part by The Leadem Family Foundation, in memory of St. Albans natives Susan Rheaume Jordan and Roger M. Rheaume, as well as the Champlain Valley National Heritage Partnership.
Take a tour
We’ll work with you to book the perfect date.